United Methodist Women
Women's ministry is for all women in the church. It provides opportunities to connect with others, to make friends, and to be involved in serving. There are various ways and groups including United Methodist Women.
- United Methodist Women is a community of women whose purpose is:
- To know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ.
- To develop a creative supportive fellowship.
- To expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
United Methodist Women is the largest denominational faith organization for women with approximately 800,000 members world-wide whose mission is fostering spiritual growth, developing leaders and advocating for justice. Membership is open to any woman who indicates her desire to belong and to participate in the global mission of the church through United Methodist Women.
Some of our projects:
World mission giving, Back Pack Pals, A Penny and A Prayer, Reading Program, Casserole Ministry, Campbell Soup labels to benefit Methodist University, Hygiene Kits, Candle burning Recognition Ceremony. The United Methodist Women meet once per quarter.
Our Women's Groups:
- Circle One meets the 1st Tuesday after the 1st Sunday each month at 10:30 a.m.
- Circle Two meets the 1st Tuesday after the 1st Sunday each month at 3 p.m.
- Circle Three meets the 1st Monday after the 1st Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Circle Five meets the 1st Tuesday after the 1st Sunday each month at 7:30 p.m.
- Circle of Grace is starting up again. Our first meeting is Monday March 12th. Call Heidi or the church office for additional information.
For more information, please contact us via our Online Form
or call the church office at 910.944.1093.